Thursday 28 January 2016

January just snuck up on Priddy Priddy...


I know its not Spring yet but I planted this old up-cycled basket with bulbs at Christmas and look what I have!

It's a cheery wink by the front door.

I should hang my head embarrassed at the lack of blogging but I've been just so busy here in the real world.


On the 23rd December 2015 I became a Grandma for the first time, my eldest daughter gave birth to the most beautiful little girl.  
My head still spins and I literally could pop with pride at what a wonderful mama she is.

I've spent time at the Florists workshop lending a hand over the busy Christmas season...


Lots of beautiful wreaths, I spent weeks smelling of a green woodland rolled in orange and cinnamon!


Loving every minute of the workshop, its a draughty old barn but the smell of the eucalyptus more than makes up for that.

Add to that mix birthdays, Christmas, candles, New Years, back to school/college, snow, decorating...
...well you know how it goes...

but here I am back at the keyboard.  

I've been managing to keep a few bits up on the Etsy shop
the new paint of the wall shows off the Vintage Mirrors so nicely...



and I just need a few days of good lighting to get a few more of them listed.

My most favourite listing recently is this beautiful, HUGE Blue Bird tin...




No comments:

Post a Comment