Monday 27 July 2015

So Much Priddiness...

I'm quite sure that Priddiness isn't a real in the dictionary word, but it does describe something Pretty from Priddy Priddy...

The Esty shop is being stocked, I am making a real effort to list things on there.  
It has been heart warming that the little snippets I've been listing are getting liked and re-homed.

This little chap is the most recent addition
A retro/vintage terrier figurine


He just reminds me so much of the Cath Kidston Stanley.

My eldest daughter has a thing for Swan planters, 
{a girly with super taste!}
and kindly let me list this one


Beardy Bobs Candles...


Pretty by day

but

Oh so BEAUTIFUL by night


Just a quick post to see how everyone is?  Weather has been quite dire, not so super lemonade & giggles summer so far.

Dont forget to head to instagram to enter the 
Priddy Priddy give-away

Simply follow Priddy Priddy on instagram, like the give-away picture and Bobs your uncle your entered

No comments:

Post a Comment