Saturday, 3 June 2017

Jolly June...

I confess I have a new candle crush, turns out I can't single one scent alone as my favourite or my signature.
What can I say my heart is fickle

June is all about dreaming of holidays, white sands with crystal clear blue seas

'Beach Days'
Coconut, Bergamot and Almonds


Also available in tealights, ready to burn in these perfectly gorgeous silver mercuried love heart jars


We also have a selection of Vintage Jelly Moulds


 which give a beautiful glow when they're burning


All available to buy at
www.nwandco.com



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Socks (18-24 Months)
    Apna Showroom’s baby socks for 18-24-month-olds are incredibly soft and warm. Made from skin-friendly cotton, they protect your baby's feet from the cold and ensure all-day comfort. Featuring a non-slip grip,Apna Showroom Double-Sided Lice Comb for Women Kids, Nit Removal Hair Comb - Pack of 1 - Free Metal Earrings Gifts
    Apna Showroom Frock Dress for 1 Years or 6-12 Months - Sleeve Less Baby Girl Frock (RED White, 6-12M) - Floral Style Frock
    Apna Showroom Kids Frock Skirt Dress Baby Girls 12-18 Months Party net Netted Fairy Princess Skirt Top Outfit Festive Celebration Clothing Stylish Casual Red 12-18 Months
    they make moving around safe and secure. Buy the best baby socks for 18-24 months—backed by the quality and trust of Apna Showroom. The perfect gift for a baby's delicate feet.

    ReplyDelete