Sunday 27 November 2011

All the fun of the fair...

The Vintage and Handmade Fair over at Stony Stratford
We had a lovely day, our little stall looked so lovely!

A few photo's to share with you
How many goodies can you cram onto one little stall?


The beautiful cake stands were the first sale of the day...



I am so in love with these gorgeous vintage 50/60's glasses...can't believe no-one wanted to take them home.
But I'm secretly quite happy as I may have them on our Christmas table if they're still here by then!


This is something that little bit special!  Vintage glass with the prettiest floral design...why oh why can't they make them like this anymore?



A few of the enamelware and wicker baskets we took with us


The vintage annuals were popular...great unique stocking fillers, find the year that the person was born and then pop a ribbon on the annual for that year..perfect!



A herd of Babycham glasses!
Sophistication, retro and kitsch all in one little glass

We still have a few left if anyone would like one for their Christmas tipple?!


The lovely (if I say so myself) made by me felt hearts,
which will be going onto Etsy this week if I get the chance

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment