Saturday 3 September 2011

Stony Stratford photo's...

Oh we had the most fantastic day...
^^^
did you spot the o-so-cute granny trolley that was rescued from the dump...filthy, in need of a LOT of TLC and transformed with a can of spray paint, a bit of gingham and a lot of elbow grease into a head turning shopping trolley!


Oodles of gorgeous goodies
The weather was a bit windy and overcast but it stayed dry!



The vintage inspired old school milk bottles brought back lots of memories




 The pretty Baret Ware vintage tin which I was so genuinely sad to sell
A few of our vintage linens, most of them didn't make it home with us and were re-homed to be loved


The button selection went down well...lots of happy crafter's passed our way


Super Stripey straws



If you have the chance to make it to Stony Stratford keep an eye on their website for the next date it is so worth a trip over.

***

2 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of lovely goodies! I want all of it please. :0) Off to look on your Etsy shop

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed the Stony Stratford market. Boo! I didn't know there was one... Will enjoy following your blog and keeping abreast of local hotspots for me to spend my money (probably a good job I didn't know you were there, I could have bought loads from you!).

    Nicki x

    ReplyDelete